Tools used in developing this application are:
S/W Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, NWDS 7.0.
This is very simple application by which you can retreive data from SAP backend using a BAPI.
Here I am using BAPI called Bapi_Customer_Getdetail
You have to pass two parameters:
When you pass above two parameters you will be getting the entire information about a particular customer.
Output would be like:
Here is the basic procedure to develop the application.
- Design the below structure. Here you are using two views.
2. Create a model to get the information from the SAP backend. Click on Next.
3. Provide useful SAP logon credential to access the BAPI.
4. Give BAPI name as bapi_customer_Getdetail.
After finishing your model structure look like this
5. Right click on Used Models and add the created model to the list.
6. To follow the flow of dependency to the component controller with model you have to do model binding. For that create a model node Bapi_Customer_Getdetail_Input then right click on it and do model binding.
7. Select all parameters .
8. Create an outbound plug in firstview
and an inbound plug in customerInformationViewfor navigating.
9. Create an action on firstView
10. Create the view’s dependencies to the component controller(go to properties of view’s)
11. Create a method customer_Details in component controller .Write below code in the action created on first view
12. Go to method created in component controller. Write following code.
13. Go to CustomerInformationView and create a model node with name Bapi_Customer_Getdetail_Input and do context mapping with component controller.
14. Go to layout of the same view, Insert a label and a text view
Give a name to label: Street
Bind text view’s text to street as shown below:
15. Repeat step 14 for the below fields and bind with corresponding parameters.
16. Deploy the application. Your firstView looks like below.
17. Click on the button. You will get the required output.