How to make your SAPPHIRE NOW not only mill specific, but “you-specific”
1) Get first hand insight from a trailblazer
- Talk to a mill customer who has practical experience. Usually there’s someone in our industry who has already implemented a new solution. Why not talk to them directly?
- Check out the Mill Products customer sessions. Most likely your peers will either present or listen. Meet them at the ASUG SIG day, or the process manufacturing forum.
- Check with our industry team at the mill products expert table (IL137) so that we can connect you.
Find more details in Joyce’s blog.
2) Touch the product. Even better: Learn how to influence the roadmap.
- Come to the mill specific demo theatre sessions.
- Touch the new analytics tools and get hands-on experience with the new UI5 apps consuming SAP HANA live.
- Ask the ASUG SIG for Mill Products on influencing.
3) Don’t leave with questions. Get your answers here. Meet an expert.
- Check the industry relevance of all the new innovation with the many industry experts on the ground.
- Schedule a meeting with Eckhardt, Georg or me, or just come to the ASUG SIG or our mill products expert table (IL137).
I hope to meet you there in person. Let’s make this the best & most “you-specific” SAPPHIRE NOW ever .