Couple of years ago, I had a requirement to have all the Project Details available as present in Transaction Solar01.
Well, I had to debug the standard coading for a long hectic time to get the Standard Code and the Classes which could accomplish my purpose.
These days I got a numbers of friends asking for the details to download the Project Data from Solar01, so I just thought of uploading the procedure over here.
I am providing the exact code, rather just the Classes and the methods to get the Project Data,
1. Create an Object of Class CL_SPROJECT_SOLAR_BASE_REPORT, by passing the Project Name and other Parameters.
2. Invoke Method GET_DATA_CONTAINER of the above object.
3. Use FM SPROJECT_CHECK_GROUP_ID_EXIT to get Group Id.
4. Pass Group Id to FM SPROJECT_GET_PROJECT_BY_GROUPB to get all the Projects.
5. Use Method SET_PROJ_RANGE of Class CL_SPROJECT_SOLAR_BASE_REPORT to set Range for all the desired projects.
6. Invoke Method set_struktur_ids_of_project of Class CL_SPROJECT_SOLAR_BASE_REPORT.
7. For each entry in Atrribute A_T_TOBJECTP of Class CL_SPROJECT_SOLAR_BASE_REPORT, invoke Method GET_PROJ_STRUCTURE.
8. Now, invoke methods CREATE_STRUCTURE_TABLE and GET_PROJECT_DATA of Class CL_SPROJECT_SOLAR_BASE_REPORT.
9. Call A_O_PROJECT_DATA->ASSIGN_CONTENT of Class CL_SPROJECT_SOLAR_BASE_REPORT.
10. Now, your Project Data is available in Attribute A_T_PROJECT_DATA of Class CL_SPROJECT_SOLAR_REPORT_DATA, the object that you have got in Step 2.
11. Now, you can Use the details as per you requirement.
I believe it will certainly help the fellow abapers to get the required details.
Please put the comments, if I some more effort is required from my end for this post.
Thanking You All.