They said it could not be done: Running the mile in under 4 minutes; Breaking the Sound Barrier: Running the 100 meter dash in under 10 seconds.
- Roger Bannister proved them wrong by running the mile in 3:59.4 on May 6th 1954
- Chuck Yeager proved them wrong by breaking the sound barrier on October 14, 1947
- 7 out of the 8 runners proved them wrong in the 2012 Olympic 100 meter dash by running the race in under 10 secs (Usain Bolt won in 9.63 secs and holds the world record at 9.58 secs)
They say it can’t be done – your company cannot become a real time business
- Come to Sapphire NOW in Orlando next week and with SAP’s help and assistance – prove your doubters wrong by learning how to become a real-time business!
If you have ADD and now only watch videos – click the following link. Otherwise, read on!
We have leading customers live who have made the jump to becoming real-time businesses – come hear their experiences and learn from them:
- Customs New Zealand – Tuesday 1:30-2:00PM (SID 66311) and Thursday 4:30-5:00pm (SID 94749)
- HSBC Bank – Tuesday 4:4:30pm (SID 64220) and Wednesday 4:30-4:50pm (SID 94712)
- Medtronic and CleanPoint – Tuesday 3:30-4PM (SID 64221)
We have case studies of customers who have made the jump to real time:
- SID 64230 will showcase customers moving to the SAP Real Time Data Platform
- SID 66312 will showcase customers using SAP Hana and SAP Sybase IQ running Business Warehouse in real time
- SID 64232 will showcase customers using SAP PowerDesigner to help move them to real time
- SID 66310 will showcase customers keeping their systems up and distributing data in real time with SAP Replication Server
You can talk to SAP Experts about your real time time initiatives and aspirations
- SID 64223 will be an interactive discussion of real time Business Suite performance
- SID 64224 will give you a chance to speak personally with John Priest about New Zealand Customs Agency’s move to real time
- SID 64227 will be an engaging discussion of how to run a real time Business Warehouse
In addition, we will be demonstrating – live and in living color – real time solutions:
- Real time Transactions AND reporting on Business Suite data with ASE and HANA
- Real time Business Warehouse with HANA and SAP IQ
- Real time “smart house” application for dynamic analysis and monitoring of electricity usage with HANA and SQL Anywhere
- Real time wind turbine electricity generation monitoring with HANA and SAP Event Stream Processor
In addition, you can talk to real time experts about SAP’s Real Time Data Platform, how to integrate Big data into your real time initiatives and how to move your SAP applications to real time. Our experts will be available in Pods / Tables DT604, DT605, DT606 and DT607 in the Database and Technology Campus.
Prove your doubters wrong – learn how to transform your business to real time with the SAP Real Time Data Platform at Sapphire. It’s not too late to sign up – do it in real time now!
See you in Orlando!
Dan Lahl, SAP