- It occurs due to the firewall issue. Make sure that all the ports related to the server are enabled.
- It is due to Data source not added in the client server. Please follow the steps to add the Server details in the SQL Configuration server.
- Step 1: Open SQL Server Configuration Server.
- Step 2: Add the New alias in
- Step 3: Add alias and provide the details of the server.
- This is due the version mismatch between the BODS and repository.
»BODS version: 184.108.40.2062
»Repository version: 14.1.1.0000
- To solve this issue install the BODS 4.1 SP1 Designer update along with the BODS 4.1 installation.