TDWI Spotlight: High-Performance Strategies for Big Data Analytics with SAP Sybase IQ 16
Event Date: June 13, 2013
Time: 8:30 AM – 10:30 AM
Location: New York City at the Yale Club
Speakers: Philip Russom and Tom Traubitz
High-Performance Strategies for Big Data Analytics
Analytics is the primary path to business value from big data, and analytics can transform big data from a boat-anchor cost center into a driver for new business practices for greater competitiveness, profitability, and operational excellence.
In this executive briefing, we’ll discuss how real-world organizations are applying analytics to leverage big data for business advantage, and we’ll present an architecture that enables the successful management and analysis of big data, but with high performance even in the face of big data volumes and complexity.
You will learn about:
- Why user organizations are keen to get business value from big data, instead of absorbing the costs of managing it
- How business insights are drawn from big data, largely via analytics
- Which components are required of high-performance analytic systems
- The adjustments your existing data warehouse and business intelligence technology stacks need in order to ably incorporate big data and advanced forms of analytics
- Leveraging new computing architectures—such as in-memory computing, embedded analytics, and columnar databases—to build a high-performance analytic system
For full details visit the event website or event registration site