SAP HANA Cloud Portal Announces: the Most Creative and Appealing Site Contest
The SAP HANA Cloud Portal team is excited to launch a new challenge for 2013. We invite you to take part in our latest contest and build your own innovative site that will attract thousands of users.
About the challenge
Design and build your unique custom-branded site using a great variety of tools and open standards. It should offer an amazing user experience, rich content and social capabilities. So, what can be a good scenario to use? Business to Consumer (B2C) sites could be most appropriate: marketing and promotional campaign sites, events sites, digital marketing, e-commerce sites . . . and more.
- If you haven’t signed up for your free trial account, do so now.
- Take a quick look at the Getting Started guide to get a jump-start on creating a site with SAP HANA Cloud Portal.
- Check out this blog for technical tips and tutorials created for Cloud Portal.
Show us your potential and win extensive exposure
Winners will be announced for three areas:
- Appealing user experience
- Most innovative site
- Attract greatest number of users
During October 2013 we will announce the top sites coming out of this contest. The winners will be showcased at the SAP TechEd EMEA conference this year. TechEd attendees will be invited to join the Cloud Portal team and have their sites presented at a Customer Showcase session.
We are looking forward to seeing your great ideas and site implementations!
Ready, Set, Go!