Industrial Machinery & Components Track @ SAPPHIRE NOW & ASUG
Want to hear from industrial manufacturing thought-leaders about the latest business technology trends & innovations?
Want to learn best practices and network with over 300 of your industrial machinery and component peers?
Want to see the latest technology in action and test drive mobile apps?
Want to collaborate, break bread, and imbibe with the entire SAP ecosystem in one location?
If you answered affirmatively to any of the above, please read on to learn more about the ASUG & SAPPHIRE NOW sessions and activities focused specifically on attendees interested in the Industrial Machinery & Components (IM&C) industry.
Ask anyone on the show floor with a SAP Badge for directions or a personal escort to the IM&C Expert Table # IL142 in the Discrete Manufacturing Area of the Industries and Lines of Business Campus to meet up with nearly a dozen SAP professionals focused on YOUR industry.
Here is a small sample of what to check out to get the most out of your SAPPHIRE NOW & ASUG experience:
- Foster Innovation in the Industrial Machinery and Components Industry with CAT Mining Optimizing Service with 3D Visualization / Tuesday 4:30 p.m.
- Enable the Real-Time Enterprise for Discrete Manufacturers Customer Panel / Wednesday 11:00 a.m.
- Drive Higher Performance with Real-Time Analytics / Thursday 11:00 a.m.
- Move the Needle on Field Service Efficiency / Thursday 1:30 p.m.
- Speed Up Innovation Cycles Though Faster Engineering Data Transfer / Tuesday 2:00 p.m.
- Discover the Value of 3D Visualization for Manufacturers / Wednesday 4:00 p.m
- Deliver the Right Service Parts at the Right Time and Place / Thursday 11:00 a.m.
- Sharpen Your Competitive Edge in Configurable Products / Thursday 1:00 p.m.
- Efficiently Configure, Price, Quote, & Order / Thursday 1:30 p.m. & Thursday 3:00 p.m.
- Untether your Workforce / Wednesday 1:00 p.m. & Thursday 2:30 p.m.
- Enhance Dealer Interactions for Auto, Truck, and Equipment Manufacturers / Wednesday 2:30 p.m. & Thursday 3:30 p.m.
- Remote Service Management Using a Machine-to-Machine Platform / Tuesday 3:30 p.m. & Wednesday 4:00 p.m.
- B&G Manufacturing, FMC, Kennametal, John Deere, GE Industrial, Sulzer, Caterpillar, Baker Hughes, and many more IM&C companies are all presenting
- Sample of topics: MII, Parts Distribution & Logistics, Engineering Change Management, HANA, Mobility, 3D Visualization, Procurement, Expenses…
EXPERT & TEST DRIVE TABLES
- Mitch Clark and other IM&C solution experts available for 1:1 demos
- Explore mobile apps at your own pace and visit with IM&C Expert Lori Jaeger
MEET OUR CUSTOMER PAVILION
- Personal 1:1 meetings and intimate round-table discussions
- Numerous executives from many manufacturing companies participating
- North American IM&C Executive Council Meeting (invitation only) / Monday 2:00 p.m.
- Discrete Manufacturing Reception: IM&C, High Tech, Auto (invitation only) / Tue. 6:30 p.m.
- IM&C Inaugural SIG / Thursday 11:00 a.m.
- Concert Celebration / Thursday 9:00 p.m.
Create your own personal agenda and view all sessions here: Agenda Builder
Register on-line here: http://www.sapandasug.com/
Feel free to email me for any further tips and tricks to get the most out your SAPPHIRE NOW & ASUG experience.