This year, I will not be attending ASUG but will be attending the HR2013 conference in Amsterdam. The Amsterdam conference is scheduled from Jun 10th (Monday) – Jun 13th (Thu).
On Jun 10 th, the following pre-conference sessions are scheduled:
- A detailed guide for leveraging SAP functionality for employee self-service (ESS) and manager self-service by Martin Gillet (Cogilius bvba)
- An introduction to SuccessFactors solutions for HR and their integration with SAP ERP HCM by Sonja Van Sleeuwen,(SuccessFactors) and Margit Bauer, SAP
- An independent expert’s guide to talent management: Deployment and integration, on-premise and cloud by Jeremy Masters (Worklogix)
- The 2013 complete guide to the functionality, updates, and future roadmap for SAP ERP HCM solutions by Jean-Bernard Rolland, SAP
All four sessions are a great educational opportunity and we can expect to learn something new.
At the Amsterdam conference, I am scheduled to deliver four sessions:
- Guidelines and best practices for creating a world-class appraisal application — scheduled on Jun 11th , 10.45 AM
- A how-to guide for implementing SAP E-Recruiting globally — scheduled on Jun 12th , 12.15 PM
- Develop an effective succession planning process using SAP talent management functionality — scheduled on Jun 13th 10.45 AM
- How to prepare for a SuccessFactors implementation — scheduled on Jun 13th, 2.45 PM
If you are planning to implement Successfactors , I suggest you attend my session “How to prepare for a Sucessfactors implementation”. In the session, I will walk you through , on what Successfactors offers, how to prepare for a Successfactors implementation, what to watch out for during the implementation, and how you can leverage your current on-premise assets.
A new Successfactors customer after reviewing the HR 2013 (Amsterdam) agenda, reached out to me few days back, trying to understand if the inputs provided by their SI is accurate. The customer appeard to be very frustrated with the SI,and we (customer and I) have been exchanging e-mails on how to prepare for the Successfactors implementation, as well what questions you as a customer need to ask your SI.
If you are attending the Amsterdam conference, do plan to attend my sessions. If you have not decided yet, I strongly urge you consider attending the conference. You can get more details about the conference by clicking on this link http://bit.ly/16Y9eBV
I shall write another post, in a few weeks, where I shall list the sessions that I plan to attend.
Amy Thistle (conference producer) and her team do a truly outstanding job in putting together these conferences – there is something for everyone. If you enjoy socializing with your peers, meet other customers, there is a socializing event every evening in the exhibition floor. Do not forget to pack sufficient number of business cards. Even in this age of LinkedIn’s, a business card still carries its value.
I look forward to seeing you at the HR2013 Amstedam conference : http://bit.ly/16Y9eBV