[Video] Answers to Social Media Questions by @NeumannCampus
This video answer six social media marketing & strategy questions by Neumann University students.
Thanks to my friend Tom Matys – who teaches at Neumann – for this opportunity to share my expertise, and hopefully “teach his students how to fish“.
Here the list of Questions:
- Is social media worth the time and effort to use? Why?
- When turning to social media what questions are you most confronted with by clients?
- What are the various models for implementing social media within a company?
- What is the proper work/life balance when dealing with social media? For example being a part of your company’s facebook or twitter page can sometimes make you available to that organization 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. What is the best way to separate social media from your social life?
- Technology is growing in many ways, where do you see yourself in five or ten years from now? What changes will we see with social media?
- Have all your clients agree with your view of social media?
Find more answers in my book 42 Rules for B2B Social Media Marketing.
And if you are going to SAPPHIRE – don’t miss #PrizeFinder: http://eventprizefinder.com/
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.