SAPPHIRE NOW — What about SAP NetWeaver Technology Platform?
As explained in Bjoern Goerke’s blog, SAP NetWeaver is our core technology platform, and as such, it will have a sound representation at our biggest customer conference SAPPHIRE NOW in Orlando, next week. We plan to release SAP NetWeaver 7.4, soon, including a fresh update of all favorite SAP NetWeaver hubs. At SAPPHIRENOW, and with mega trends of cloud, mobile and big data integration architectures we will paint SAP NetWeaver in a bigger, integrated platform picture toghether with our cloud and mobile infrastructure technology offerings (pls see more information on our activities in the Middleware Guide to SAPPHIRE NOW 2013!).
It is very important for SAP to demonstrate that customers can rely on an integrated and consistent technology platform to securely manage and extend business solutions, regardless of the consumption or deployment model.
Using the same platform tools allow partners and customers to build and run their own real-time applications, guaranteeing low TCO (same operations and expert know-how), as well as the proven reliability fro 70,000+ live installations. Key capabilities include people, process and information integration, together with consistent lifecycle management, security and application development capabilities (including the new ABAP for SAP HANA development!).
Our key technology platform messages at SAPPHIRENOW this year are:
- Rapidly adopt new technologies and applications by using a flexible platform, designed for change
- Boost business and IT efficiency with integrated on-premise and cloud-based technology infrastructures
- Simplify your IT and lower operating costs by removing layers and running enterprise and consumer applications in the cloud.
- Open and secure platform for building & supporting next-generation of applications from customers, ISVs and startups.
Featuring our key products in the “Application Development and Integration” area
- Connect People: SAP NetWeaver Portal, SAP HANA Cloud Portal, Duet Enterprise, SAP NetWeaver Gateway
- Orchestrate Processes: SAP NetWeaver Process Orchestration (integration, process management, rules management)
- Secure Access: SAP NetWeaver Single-Sign-On, SAP NetWeaver Identity Management
- Develop Applications: SAP NetWeaver Application Server
- Cloud: SAP HANA Cloud Platform
Customers, sharing their story are the best proof of concept. This year, we are proud to have speakers from Bank of America, Accenture, AmerisourceBergen, Dr Pepper, Pepsico, Danone, ConAgra Foods, Siemens and National Football League!
A bolt summary of how our Database and Technology story at Sapphirenow is told: 38 customer stories, 22 theater presentations, 5 panels, 4 show floor studio interviews, press & analysts engagements, over 123 “Meet the Experts” sessions, 17 demo pods/discussion tables, 64 demo theater sessions, 32 microforums plus SAP HANA specials (find info on our complete D&T activities in this blog)
I look forward to seeing you in Orlando!