You would have exported a database table’s content from CDB table/monitoring table/Cluster table. After exporting it as an excel file, the data comes into ‘ ‘ format which does not look good. Here is a procedure to refine that content.
- SUP 2.x
You would have checked
The specified item was not found.
after executing a table query like select * from table_name, you want to export that table’s content. All you need to do is:
1. go to Data menu, click on Export
2. by default, your file would be saved as delimited text file. (go with default), click on Next
3. give some file name.
NOTE: if you don’t select any location, by default it will be placed at C:\Sybase\UnwiredPlatform\Servers\SQLAnywhere12\BIN32
here, i am storing this file (test.csv) at my desktop.
check Include column names box.
NOTE : pass file name with extension .csv
4. Open an empty excel sheet,
go to Data menu > From Text
5. Locate the text,csv,
go through below steps:
7. select Comma from Delimiters, and from Text qualifier select ,
8. Once you finish it, a window will pop up like below. click on OK. you will get desired output.