Just a few days left and the action will begin at SAPPHIRE NOW and ASUG Annual Conference! Many of you have certainly already started filling your on-site schedule by using the agenda builder. But where to start!? There are enough exciting sessions to fill it up for three weeks instead of just three days!
Therefore, let me at least provide you with some guidance on my bread and butter which is support. I already shared with you some interesting ASUG sessions featuring real life customers in one of my previous blogs named Add some SAP support aroma to your ASUG recipe. So in addition, what are the other top 5 support related sessions that you simply must attend if you’re at the event? Tough choice for sure but here are my picks:
- Session ID 7186: Accelerate and Innovate Implementations with an Innovation Control Center (numerous sessions May 14-16)
- Session ID 7188: Reduce Workload with Intuitive IT Management Dashboards (numerous sessions May 14-16)
- Session ID 7195: Innovate Through Expert-to-Expert Collaboration (numerous sessions May 14-16)
- Session ID 0404: BI4 Maintenance Demystified (May 14) >> Learn more about the presenter Christopher Vozella in the blog that Tammy Powlas posted recently
- Session 1506: Understanding the Business Value to Move Your SAP ERP to SAP HANA (May 15)
Please feel free to comment! What are your top 5 sessions at the event?
Find all blogs related to this topic here.
Benjamin Wilk is part of SAP’s global Maintenance Go-To-Market organization and acts as social media ambassador for SAP Support.