Connecting the Business Network – Smart decisions with lower costs and fast return
According to Aberdeen, B2B collaboration is becoming more and more a priority for today’s businesses. There is an immense pressure for businesses’ in terms of complexity within operations, making sure customers’ demands are fulfilled and most importantly cost are kept within control.
They need an 360° overview in their spending as well as supplier community. With this in mind, companies’ are looking for open, integrated solutions in order to connect their customers, partners, and suppliers to its procurement processes and, at the end, become more informed through community intelligence, market insights, benchmarking and best practices for better performance and decisions.
Following some key metrics for a successful Business Network:
- Immediate collaboration with your trading partners: automate your catalogues with your suppliers.
- Efficient electronic transactions: still on paper? Move to electronic transactional processes. It might cut your costs by 75%.
- Reduce errors on invoices: make sure you are covering any errors before they happen.
- Reduce your cost in goods: with an integrated solution you might reduce your costs with early payment discounts.
- Increase customer orders: with an open network, you can reach more customers.
Want to learn more? Please check out the SAP/Ariba offering.