The SAP Working Capital Analytics product team will be conducting usability tests on-site at SAP ASUG Annual Conference in Orlando (May 14-16, 2013). Don’t miss out on the chance to test out and provide feedback on a new class of intuitive and interactive realtime Analytical Application powered by Hana.
Below is an extract of the official information that will appear in conference materials, but you can sign up before you get to Florida to ensure a time slot convenient for you.
Instructions on how to sign up are at the bottom of this post.
During this test you will experience and evaluate the user-friendliness and usability of such applications by testing SAP Working Capital Analytics, a solution that helps customers investigate and explore Working Capital relevant KPIs.
• Financial Analysts, Corporte Controllers, Business Analysts or anyone responsible to create, transform, and analyze data.
• Professionals responsible to configure and provide analytical tools/ envirionments.
You will be testing a prototype and proof of concept for the future release of
SAP Working Capital Analytics based on Analysis Path Framework.
• the interactive and step-by-step creation of Analysis Paths, where every Analysis Step enables the investigation of certain KPIs or influencing factors using visually appealing charts, selections or filters.
Resulting findings are included in succeeding Analysis Steps.
• Saving Analysis Paths to capture your findings by storing each step of the Analysis including applied selections.
How to sign-up on-line:
1. Go to http://usability.sap.com.
2. Click on 2013 ASUG Annual Conference.
3. Click the ‘Register here’ link on the left-hand side (in the Login section) and create an account.
4. Log in to your account.
5. Click on ‘Topic Catalog’ on the left-hand side.
6. Under ‘Topics’, select ‘SAP Working Capital Analytics’
7. Find a convenient time slot and click ‘Sign Up’.
Please feel free to contact me (email@example.com) if there are any questions or thoughts. We are looking forward to seeing you in Orlando!