Learn about the 2013 trends in evolve your infrastructure for SAP towards virtualization and cloud?
– save cost and run your landscape more efficient than ever before by consolidate, standardize and harmonize your SAP datacenter
– be uch faster and much more agile through automation and preproduced installations to reply to business demands within hours instead of days or weeks or even months
Second: Yes or no?
– Virtualization: Yes: It is common practice in the mean time; so never more a question of “if” but more “how”. SAP Services can help you to find the right answer.
– SAP provides solutions like SAP NW Landscape Virtualization Management for holistically managing your whole SAP landscape even in heterogenuous infrastructure so even supports such major transformations like virtualization and “cloudification”
– The SAP Cloud Appliance Library gives customers the access to pre-installed systems to be deployed in less than hour in the cloud for instant access on i.e. ERP, CRM and Rapid Deployment Solutions of SAP
– SAP Services provide you the right level of advice, guidance and support to seemlessly shift your platform on the next level – platform agnostic or together with major technology providers like i.e. VMware or EMC to deliver end-to-end solutions.
Wathc this overview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4zDZPcSIcQ
In case of further questions happy to provide feedback for inquiries, share best practices etc. via firstname.lastname@example.org. You also can follow newest trends and information on virtualization for SAP under @SAPVirtualized.