As part of a pre-requisite for Nakisa applications to work, you have to install the ABAP-AddOn and Transport Packs.
It is an important practice that during the ABAP-AddOn / Transport you confirm that you have gone through the “Installation and Specifications Guide” of both ABAP-AddOn and Transport Package. This document outlines all the Infotypes, Evaluation Path, ABAP code, SAP Configuration that are deployed by the packages.
- Evaluation path
- All OADP related configurations settings namely
- Organizational structure views
- Object selection
- Rules for Object Selection
- Data views – specific to OMG before ecc6 ehp5
- Group data views – specific to OMG before ecc6 ehp5
- Column groups – specific to OMG before ecc6 ehp5
- Coherence relationship – specific to OMG before ecc6 ehp5
- Define custom column – specific to OMG before ecc6 ehp5
- Objects created to support error log into SAP system (T-code SLG0)
- Custom Object types created by Nakisa *
- Custom relationships created by Nakisa *
- Info Type configuration *
*These are the most likely that could be impacted.
Should you discover that your environment may be impacted, please create an OSS Message for Nakisa because a specific Transport Pack will have to be created. Also depending on the module deployed additional configuration/customization maybe required.