Hi fellow code jammers
I am looking forward to my first London CodeJam on the Thursday 9th of May 🙂 , I have done a innoJam before and that was great fun so I am hoping a codeJam will be equally fun but not as tiring!
Currently watching my way through the Hana Native development workshop:
I will follow that up with watching the SAP Hana and Mobile video’s (being a Mobile guy)
Just to get myself upto speed on Hana and all the new “Techno Jargon” that surrounds a new product.
The email I got said check out the following:
– Get 30 days of trial access to a hosted HANA test and evaluation environment
NEW: READY FOR THE NEXT STEP?
– Get your own SAP HANA DB server on Amazon Web Services!
– Download SAP HANA Client – Developer Edition
– Download SAP HANA Studio – Developer Edition
– Register for Code Exchange: http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/code-exchange
Tutorials and Videos
– SAP HANA Database – Development Guide (pdf)
– SAP HANA Modeling Guide (pdf)
– SAP In-Memory Database 1.0-SQL Reference Guide (pdf)
– SAP In-Memory Database 1.0-SQL Script Guide (pdf)
– Documentation (help portal)
Thats a lot to download, read, watch and take in with only a week to go. Such fun 🙂
Register here: big-data-and-london