Include missed Columns in the Datasource
With Visual Intelligence v.10, we can edit the existing data source to add or reduce the data content used for the visualizations.
Below are the easy steps to achieve this.
1. Creating the a New Document
2. Choose the file and select the columns that are intended.
3. After the acquiring of the columns selected, if we want to add a few more columns and remove a few, then we can do the below.
In our case, I want to add “Quarter” (dimension) and “Margin” (measure). I am going to remove “Lines” (dimension).
4. The Column selection screen appears once again. we can do our selections here.
Say “OK” and do your visualizations using the data set chosen.
Restrictions or Limitations:
1. You can not reselect the Excel File once again to a different file.
2. reference File also cannot be changed.