The deadline to submit is May 26th. Please note this is for non-SAP speakers only. Submit your abstract here
Below are the tracks:
- SAP Technology Innovation and Strategy [TEC]
- IT Management [ITM]
- Enterprise Analytics [EA]
- Real-Time Data Platform [RDP]
- Process Orchestration, Integration, and Portal [POP]
- Custom Development [CD]
- Security, Identity Management, and Single Sign-On [SIS]
- Mobile [MO]
You can read this PDF for more details behind the tracks. The site states “The ASUG Customer sessions are 1 hour lecture sessions.”
What are the benefits of presenting at SAP TechEd?
- Complimentary lecture-only conference registration
- SCN Contribution points
- Opportunity to showcase your company and share your story
- Awesome SAP TechEd speaker shirt
- Outstanding speaker support in Las Vegas
Here are some tips to submit:
- Start with a clever title: one that will entice your audience (12 words or less)
- Cover what you’ll be discussing thoroughly, but concisely.
- Make sure to state if you expect your audience to have some minimum level of experience or knowledge – what are the prerequisites?
- Ensure that your session will include robust technical content – how to guides, tips, and case studies
What is also new is to submit a track justification, explaining why your session would fit the tracks. Did you miss TechEd last year? If so check out the great SAP TechEd photo gallery here.
Please note, per the speaker site: “SAP TechEd does not reimburse for speaker’s time, travel or hotel. Important – Make sure to look through the site and reach out to email@example.com with any questions.”
ASUG volunteers welcome your submissions.