Where is CRM @SAPPHIRE NOW 2013?
If you’re planning to join us at SAPPHIRE NOW in Orlando — and I hope you are! – you may puzzle over where to find CRM. Even though you may not find a campus or forum called CRM, there are actually quite a few CRM presentations, microforums, and demos. New this year at SAPPHIRE NOW is the Forum, a topic-based “event within an event” at SAPPHIRE NOW.
For CRM fans, there are two forums dedicated to the topic, the Marketing Forum on Wednesday, May 15 at Forum C and the Sales and Customer Service Forum on Thursday, May 16 at Forum A. This means 2 full-day of new ideas, stories, discussions, and demos, all about CRM! So while you will not see the term “CRM” anywhere at SAPPHIRENOW, there is actually a lot of content about CRM and customer experience.
Below are short summary of presentations you won’t want to miss during the Sales/Customer Service Forum on May 16th:
- The forum keynote kicks off the day with a presentation by SAP and MVV, one of the early customers that have deployed SAP CRM on HANA entitled “Meeting the Needs of the Modern Customer: From Real Time to ‘Right Time.’” The session will explore the power of real-time interactions that can help transform your sales and service operations into ‘right-time’ business for your customers.
- Under the heading of “Improve Your Sales Effectiveness,” SAP customer 3M will present their journey to transform the company’s sales performance with insightful social solutions and mobile apps. Discover how 3M learned to sell smarter and engage more effectively with customers so it could close more deals more quickly.
- In “Move the Needle on Field Service Efficiency,” a Sharp Electronics executive will discuss how to drive efficiency in your field service operations by using mobile and CRM solutions from SAP.
- Three SAP customers, Mohawk Flooring, Direct Relief, and SourceGas, will participate in a panel-discussion session called “Conduct Business in the Moment with Your Customers.” You will learn how organizations are succeeding in providing their customers with a real-time, contextual experience to delight and impress them. The panel will also discuss how to use Big Data insights to deliver a high level of service and stay relevant in a competitive market.
- A session called “Engage with Your Customers on Social Media” will show you how to meet and exceed your customers’ expectations by going social. Answer your customers’ questions, respond to their issues, and thank them for the kind words they post on social media platforms.
- Under the heading of Analytics, Molson Coors Brewing Co. will lead a session called “Boost Your Sales with Customer Intelligence.” Hear how Molson Coors uses analytics to navigate sales dynamics related to customer and market trends and how it uses information available anytime, anywhere, thanks to mobile business intelligence.
- Bose will lead a session called “Meet the Multichannel Customer Challenge,”our customers move smoothly from the Web to your store locations and back again. engage your customers on every channel and platform to remain competitive. Learn more about innovative methods for customer interaction.
And for those who want to discuss issues and share ideas, the microforums are for you. Below are a few co-hosted by thought-leaders and commentators.
- In a session called “Deploy CRM Software Rapidly and Affordably,” Josh Greenbarum (@josheac) will co-host this discussion focusing on how deploy quickly the CRM capabilities you need for sales, service and marketing processes. Discover the benefits of rapid-deployment solution at apredictable, affordable price.
- Benjamin Robbins (@PaladorBenjamin) of Palador will co-host a ession called “Empowering Your Mobile Field Force,” a discussion focusing on ow mobility and other technologies an help your field engineers become more effective and keep your customers smiling.
- “Dr. Natalie,” (@drnatalie) an expert on social media, will c-host a session called “Enhance Multichannel Commerce for the Digital customer.” The discussion session will delve into how brands and vendors need to engage with their customers in this new age.
- In another session called “Maximizing your ROI for CRM,” the discussion will highlight a common concern, how to ensure company is getting what it expects and needs out of its CRM investment.
- Another exciting session, “Journey to 360 Customer Architecture,” will focus on the architecture you need to help achieve real-time insights and interaction with your customers. Explore the prioritized road map and architectural considerations of real-time mobile and social customer insights and cloud deployments.
And don’t miss the rest …
- And during all three days, demo “pods” (booths) will be open, showcasing solutions and capabilities relevant to CRM professionals in the Industry and Line of Business campus. Demos will encompass sales, mobile, social, collaboration, Big Data and analytics. Come and see these solutions in action. We will also showcase a number of different scenarios for running CRM on top of HANA.
- In addition, we will have a Test Drive” table where you can get your hands in three different types of solutions in the following areas: Social on Demand, Collaboration for Marketing using Jam, and Account Intelligence (analytics for sales).
- There are many ASUG sessions by customers and partners on CRM. Check out the agenda for more details.
In summary, you won’t find the term “CRM” everywhere at this year’s SAPPHIRE NOW, but there will be a lot of CRM content, for you to see, discuss and try out on your own. Hope to see you there!