Skip to Content
Top 10 Reasons for Retailers to Attend Sapphire NOW in Orlando
- Learn How to Deliver a Better Shopping Experience at the New Retail & Consumer Products Forum Day Be the first to market with products and services that your consumers want. Maximize your return on brand, promotion, and social investments. Optimize customer service and profitability across your extended business network. Analyze consumer data and shopping history to affect demand planning in real-time. Hear from best-run organizations that leverage buying behavior to drive new product creation, better inventory and merchandise management and a personalized shopping experience that builds meaningful customer loyalty.
- Hear from Best Run Retailers like Maidenform, Charlotte Russe, El Dorado, Loblaw, Sports Basement and more! Customers have abundant choices for their retail dollars. Best-run retailers know how to manage and keep them satisfied by effectively analyzing customer demand and reacting in real time to ensure a superior shopping experience.
- Experience retail without boundaries and engage with the connected customer in real time to offer a superior level of customer service.
- Develop compelling assortments
- Deliver service that exceeds customer expectations
- Offer relevant shopping experiences
- Join SAP and the National Basketball Association (NBA) in Packaging Food for the Food for Orphans Organization. 60 million Orphans Go to Bed Hungry Every Night. Volunteer as little as 30 minutes of your time with SAP and NBA Player Legends to Make a Difference on Monday, May 13 at Sapphire NOW in Florida Ballroom, Lower Level, Hilton Orlando Orange County Convention Center. This unique event will support Food for Orphans by helping pack 285,000 meals– an entire truckload, destined for orphans around the world.
- Hear how Retail Organizations are Transforming Their Organizations Through Innovation —Customers today are savvy, fickle, and demanding. Revenue growth and profit are no longer sufficient benchmarks for success. How are you growing profitably in these challenging times? Learn how to stand out in a crowded and highly competitive marketplace.
- Learn How to Provide Personalized Interactions With Your Customers– The pace of retail is relentless, where today’s innovation becomes tomorrow’s status quo. To remain relevant, retailers need to provide localized and personalized interactions with compelling choices. Furthermore, the store experience must evolve to attract and keep customers. Organizations that embrace technology innovation have transformed to gain a significant advantage rapidly over the competition.
- Achieve Store Excellence. Customers have abundant choices for their retail spend. Best-run retailers know how to react in real time to ensure a superior shopping experience. Retailers who truly understand customer needs increase brand awareness, improve interaction, and utilize customer interaction channels that are consistent and personalized.
- Learn how to drive meaningful customer loyalty–Innovative retailers today are driving loyalty and win customer commitment by anticipating customer needs and responding with the right product or service when, where, and how they want it. A fresh view of connected customer engagement is necessary to create differentiated value. Leading retailers are utilizing SAP technology and software to deliver personalized customer experiences, as well as increasing operating efficiencies to reduce costs and run better.
- Learn about Demand-Driven Retailing– Today’s top retail leaders define the retail value chain well beyond trucks and distribution centers. Your expanded value chain now extends well into the offices at your suppliers, and into the pockets of your customers. Learn how to leverage an end-to-end enterprise within your retail value chain.
- Network With Your Peers– Collaborate and network with the entire SAP ecosystem in one location. Take advantage of forum keynotes, theater presentations, microforums, demos, and networking activities focused on your business needs. Learn about the latest trends, solutions, technologies, and services from SAP and our partners. Meet with SAP customers, experts, and thought leaders who understand your business challenges and can help you run like never before.,