As SAPPHIRE approaches, we continue to focus on adopting SAP NetWeaver BW on SAP HANA. We started this series by sharing a few customer examples which had similar business needs, but they took different routes to solving their business challenges. Here our experts highlight some specific value drivers. Take a listen as you prepare for SAPPHIRE and ensure you include in your agenda the session to Find Out What’s Next After Buying SAP HANA and visit the Services & Support Lounge to meet the experts and further discuss your SAP HANA scenarios.
Value of SAP NetWeaver BW powered by SAP HANA
- Speeding the availability of information
- Keeping pace with the changing nature of the business
- Manage the exploding volume of information
- Perform technical migration behind the scene to innovate without disruption
- Simplification of existing landscape: for example, simplify the BW infrastructure
- Turning the reporting over to the users and less and less within the hands of IT
|64962||Find Out What’s Next After Buying SAP HANA||Microforum Discussion|
Tom Kurtz serves as Global Practice Director for SAP HANA Services. Tom regularly works with SAP consulting organization globally on deployment of business intelligence and SAP HANA.
Robert Hernandez serves as a consulting director within SAP North America’s HANA Center of Excellence. He has over 12 years of BW implementation and upgrade experience starting in BW1.2A. Robert currently focuses on assisting customers in creating and realizing their SAP HANA vision.
There is more that Tom and Robert unpackaged in their presentation. You can find more
as outlined below in previous and upcoming blogs:
- Options available to migrate to SAP HANA
- Considerations to take into account in the design and planning phase
For SAP Services updates during SAPPHIRE NOW Orlando 2013, follow me on Twitter @JVFaulks.
Follow the hashtags #sapphirenow #services #consulting