After the great success of last year SAP is gearing up for the second SAP Startup Forum in Berlin. We are looking for 30 startups to join us on June 19th in Berlin.
“It is very gratifying to see the adoption and need for [SAP] HANA coming from all these different use cases… With the SAP Startup Forum we are fostering the key new ideas… there is a whole lot of startups whose imagination we want to tap into” says Aiaz Kazi, one of the key people behind SAP HANA.
Do you have a compelling big data use case? Would you like to learn more about big data trends and network with SAP employees and other startups? If so, this event is just what you are looking for!
In addition, you may get a chance to have access to the following:
- SAP HANA test and development licenses, including development toolkit and continuous technical support from SAP free of charge
- Extensive market launch support with access to the SAP ecosystem and invitations to attend and to speak at SAP and non-SAP events
- Chance to meet representatives from SAP Ventures and other venture capital firms to explore funding opportunities.
- 250 words about you, your business and product stage
- 100 words about your big data challenge
We will be posting updates on what startups already joined and who will be presenting at the event. So stay tuned and we look forward to meeting you in person!
For more information about the event, please click here.