This Document explains steps how to deploy MBO (Mobile Business Object) from Sybase Control Center directly.
- SUP 1.x, 2.x
you would have deployed MBO(s) from Sybase Unwired Workspace many number of times. but there is another way to deploy the same from SCC.
1. create a project >> give some name test.
2. create one MBO. (here i am using sample database as backend).
3. Right Click on test project, select Create Mobile Deployment Package.
4. please go through below stages. give some file name, package name.
5. then, you would notice one package has been created like below: test.pkg
6. Right click on this package, select Build Package (Incremental)
7. you would have got success message of package creation.
8. A jar file has been created under deployment folder for the current test package.
9. Open Sybase Control Center. Go to the Domain when you want to deploy the package. Click on Deploy.
10. when you click on Deploy, a new wizard will open like below:
click on next.
11. locate the new created jar file. (you may find this jar file path from C:\…….workspace2.2\test\Deployment\test.pkg)
go through below stages:
Package has been deployed successfully to the desired domain.
Your suggestions/Comments are most welcome. 🙂