Top 10 Reasons for an Industrial Manufacturer to Attend SAPPHIRE NOW in Orlando
1. Explore 6 interactive campuses covering all SAP solutions:
- Analytics Campus
- Business Networks and Ariba Campus
- Cloud Campus
- Database & Technology Campus featuring HANA
- Industries & Lines of Business Campus
- Mobile Campus
2. Check out the brand new “Forums” at SAPPHIRE NOW feature must-see content for specific lines of business in a new, one-day community format designed to enhance your experience in Orlando. Industrial manufacturers will certainly not want to miss forum sessions focusing on Supply Chain & Procurement; Manufacturing / R & D / Sustainability; as well as Sales & Customer Service.
3. Experience big fun at Disney Parks & Universal Parks as well as Sea World & Aquatica.
4. Visit with nearly 240 exhibiting SAP partners and discover the best solutions to meet your organization’s key challenges. All the biggest names in the industry will be there, along with innovative niche companies that just might have the solution you have been looking for to get to that next level of excellence.
5. Share best practices and approaches with hundreds of your industrial manufacturing peers and thousands of professionals across 25 different industries.
6. Take a stroll in Downtown Disney & along Universal Citywalk for nightlife and visit Prime Outlets, Premium Outlets, Pointe Orlando, Florida Mall, as well as Millenia Mall for world-class shopping.
7. See demos that show how you can improve improve reliability, quality, field service, and customer satisfaction with help from machine-to-machine technology, visualization, and mobile solutions; as well as detailed end-to-end demonstrations on how you can quickly and efficiently configure, price, quote, and sell both configured-to-order as well as engineered-to-order solutions.
8. Eat some of the best food on the planet at PioPio, Yellow Dog Eats Cafe, Nelore, Charleys Steakhouse, The Ravenous Pig, Victoria & Albert’s, or Taverna Opa.
9. Discover how to drive product innovation and optimize service through 3D Visualization; and learn how social, mobile, analytics, and cloud are impacting Supply Chain Management processes.
10. Enjoy a tremendous concert featuring Alan Jackson with special guests Bonnie Raitt and Martina McBride.
Not convinced yet? Visit http://www.sapandasug.com/ to discover even more reasons to attend.