We all know that we have to go to SAPPHIRE as it is an event like no other to network with peers and colleagues, hear fresh ideas for how to solve business and technology issues and actually take some time to think about unique and creative ways to help your business. But, having been to more than 20 SAPPHIRES – I have my own list of why SAPPHIRE is great.
- Seeing sports legends up close! (last year SAP had MLB Hall of Famer Reggie Jackson!)
- Unique surprises from the partner area – last year one partner had KISS band impersonators.
- Long relaxing bus rides to and from the convention center (ok just kidding – better to just walk)
- Enjoying three times the amount of coffee normally recommended on a daily basis.
- Partner parties – they never disappoint!
- Chance to really work on those calf muscles walking the floor.
- One year (a very long time ago) attendees got to try out inflatable Sumo Wrestling suits!
- Listening to Hasso – honestly – he is a living legend- I don’t miss his speech!
- Enjoying some lovely Spring weather – you know with thunderstorms and humidity?
And the number one reason we REALLY like to attend SAPPHIRE…..
10. High calorie snacks and donut holes on the show floor!