- Hear from your peers in the industry. Over 30 high tech companies share their
experience with cloud solutions, mobile applications, analytics and in-memory
computing in presentations and discussion forums.
- An entire day dedicated to high tech, in one location – Listen to EMC, Lenovo,
Lexmark, LSI, HP, Applied Micro, Smart Modular, IGT, Molex, Varian Medical, eBay,
Microsoft, Flextronics, Bose and many others, and learn how they are addressing
new business models, gain flexibility and reduce their cost.
- See how easy it is to use advanced analytics and integrated solutions, in
real-live demos and interactive discussion with experts and high tech customers.
- Meet our experts and learn how you can expand the enterprise internally and
externally through the use of mobile and social media. Engage with solution
management and ask the tough questions – sapphire brings together the experts
from industry, line of business and product.
- Hear about trends in the high tech industry and see how high-tech companies are
finding new ways of connecting with customers and creating new revenue streams.
Learn about changing business models and how they are capitalizing on new
Internet and cloud technologies as well as the adoption of wireless devices by
- Learn how leading companies lower their cost of sales. “As the PC market leader, the
Sales business processes have their unique complexity and strong demand in its
efficiency. As the mission critical system, the global SAP CRM supports Sales
and Marketing business at 160+ countries. After the BW on HANA in production
for a year, Lenovo pilot to put entire global CRM on HANA.
- Take control of complex demand driven supply chains. What is the impact to the business
when Sales and Operations Planning can be executed in near real time? Hear from
Smart Modular about their experience with S&OP on HANA and learn from Applied
Micro how they optimized its supply chain operations and addressed the
volatility of global supply networks
- How do you drive innovation, meet customer needs, and bring new products to market
quickly? See how EMC Corporation began its journey towards these goals by
deploying the SAP Product Lifecycle Management application.
- Discuss with other customers how they improve delivery performance by integrating production
and fulfillment processes. Learn how Varian Medical linked manufacturing
processes with calibration and test operations, gaining the visibility
necessary to run business in real time
- Networking with great food and wine at the high
tech evening reception at Emeril’s Tchoup Chop restaurant
You can still register here: https://www.sapandasug.com/TermsAndConditions.cfm
ASUG and SAPPHIRE will have over 1000 sessions this year. View all sessions and build your own custom agenda: http://agendabuilder.sapevents.com/go/ab.sessioncatalog/?l=56
We look forward to seeing you at SAPPHIRE!