With its latest update, SAP Enterprise Support Academy adds exciting new content and features which will empower your people to build up the knowledge and skills needed to fully maximize the benefit of SAP Enterprise Support.
SAP Enterprise Support Academy serves as a single point of access for the services and educational content your people need to keep your business running smoothly and successfully. The following feature and portfolio enhancements will make this task even easier:
- Translation of the user interface of the learning studio to Chinese, Japanese and Russian
- Localized delivery of selected Expert Guided Implementation (EGI) sessions in German
- Productivity and User Experience, e.g.
- Pre-booking: Option to pre-book an expert-led session if no schedule exists or the current schedule does not fit
- Rating: Option to provide ratings and comments for learning assets that you have completed
- Navigation: New, additional entry point to asset catalog, structured by delivery format
- Filter options: Enhanced filter options (e.g. by granular subject areas) for easy content retrieval
- Calendar: Updated visualization of the calendar view for expert-led learning assets
- Portfolio Updates
- SAP HANA®: Multiple new learning assets focusing on operations for this game-changer topic
- SAP Solution Manager: New Accelerated Innovation Enablement (AIE) Live Expert Sessions for SAP Solution Manager and several EGIs updated to SP8
- New EGIs: Various new EGIs for Monitoring & Troubleshooting topics
In addition, SAP Enterprise Support Academy has started several activities focusing on the social and collaborative aspects of learning and knowledge transfer:
- Customer Panels: Customers present support-related topics and talk about their experiences with SAP support, providing first-hand, peer-to-peer knowledge transfer
- Value Maps (Pilot): New, innovative approach to leverage SAP Enterprise Support offerings, organized by business pain point / customer challenge like Custom Code Management, Technical Alerting and Monitoring, Security etc. Value Maps leverage SAP JAM, SAP’s social collaboration tool and are powered by SAP Enterprise Support Academy. The pilot phase will start in Q3 2013 with a focus on Security and Data Volume Management.
Many of these improvements were based on highly appreciated direct customer feedback. This helps us to continuously improve our services and to ensure our customers are enabled to take full advantage of SAP Enterprise Support.
Looking for more information?
- Register for the live Meet the Expert sessions on May 3, 2013 (a recording will be made available in the Meet the Expert Replay Library).
- Check out the SAP Enterprise Support Academy H1 2013 update slide deck.
- Sign up for our subscription service to automatically receive news and information from SAP Enterprise Support Academy.
- Read our new overview factsheet to find out how you can benefit from SAP Enterprise Support Academy.