I am very glad that I am one of the early birds who have tried and configured EHP6 FPM forms (sample ones though).
HCM Processes & Forms EHP6 has a lot of new functionalities, which made me excited in many ways.
1. As a first step, to start configuring the iview in portal, copy any existing iview and modify the properties for the iview as mentioned in the below image:
2. 2. To support the hierarchical view in the list, a small configuration has to be made in column group. In IMG execute ‘Define Column Groups’ action as shown in below image:
3. 3. Populate the fields for the column group ‘ASR_ORG_COLUMNS’ which is used for hierarchical view. Basically here we could set which column visibility, add or delete columns.
4. 4. From the below list of activities choose ‘Create or Change Assignment of Column to Column Group’
5. 5. When the start application is launched from the portal (with the configured iview) it opens a webdynpro browser as below:
6. 6. From the Category we could choose the object types you want to search for.
- And I use ‘Employee’ and search for an employee using Personnel number.
7. 7. Select the ‘Employee’ in the list and click on ‘Show in Hierarchy’ icon in left top corner of the list.
- From the above image, you can notice that Object type appears along with ID number in ‘ID’ column. Corresponding Object processes can be initiated by clicking on the ‘Processes’ icon.
- When the form is selected, it opens up in a new browser.