A certain mouse, a big whale, and a wizard won’t be the only stars in Orlando this May 14-16, 2013! Come to SapphireNOW to learn about information management and you’ll get to meet our customer stars! SAP has lined up some great customers to share their stories on exciting topics like information governance, big data, master data management, data quality and integration, and content management.
- The best customer panel at Sapphire covering information management (well…at least according to me!) takes place Wednesday, May 15 at 11:00. This all-woman panel is made up of information governance rock stars! You’ll hear from Johnson & Johnson, ConAgra, Intel, and Campbell’s Soup. You won’t want to miss this!
- Any data migration initiatives in your future? Then you’ll want to find a seat and hear how Cooper Tire & Rubber achieved success with its migration project.
- Coca Cola will share how it gained the metrics and measures needed for its master data and information governance program.
- Battling bad data? Sysco Food and National Vision will address how data quality changed how they do business.
- Colgate-Palmolive will explore ways to increase transparency, improve reporting, and ensure data integrity with master data governance.
- Learn howBelgian Rail is adding context and classifying content to get a common view of its business content across complex process structures
And if you want to see the technology solving these problems in action—no problem! We have expert tables staffed with some top SAP staffers to answer all your questions. You’ll also find some of our partners (such as Expedien, Utopia and Datum) in our demo theaters showcasing the information management tools with SAP HANA.
I haven’t even covered the awesome sessions (most of which are customer-led) at ASUG. For a view of these sessions, my friend and colleague, Ina Felsheim, put together a great agenda that covers both ASUG and SAPPHIRENOW. Be sure to check it out as you put together your own agenda.
More stars are in store for you after our sessions and topics during our celebration night. Grab your cowboy hat and get ready for a rowdy-good time with three of country music’s best entertainers, Alan Jackson, Bonnie Raitt and Martina McBride!
Be sure to stop by and say hello during your stay. You’ll find me at the Database and Technology campus. I’d love to hear what you think about our content line up! See you in Orlando!