1. Create Planning Layout: Tcode KP65
Planning layout: Z1-103EXCEL
Copy from layout: 1-103
2. Change Planning Layout: Tcode KP66
a. Chosse your new layout
b. Go to Edit / Gen. Data Selection / Gen. Data Selection
– Choose Period field in the left list, and remove it to the right list.
– Then click “Confirm”
c. Double click on ‘Plan Fix Costs’ Column in layout, choose the Period in the right side and move it to the left side
– Enter the value 1
– Then click “Confirm”
– Change the name of this column by putting the cursor at this column, choose ‘Change text’ button, enter the new name, example: Plan cost 1
d. Copy Plan cost 1 column to another one and change text, change value of period to 2, 3, 4 until 12.
Note that the copied column is created in the left side of current column.
e. Delete some unnesessary columns like Plan Consu., Dist (atfer Plan consu. column), Uni, Q
f. Save the layout.
3. Assign the layout to Planning profile:
Path: SPRO > IMG > Controlling > Cost Center Accounting > Planning > Manual Planning > Define User-defined Planner Profiles
– Choose the Profile you’re using (or you can create new Profile), go to “General Controlling” tab
+ If Planning Area “Cost ctrs: Cost element/activity inputs” exists, choose it and go to “Layout for Controlling”
+ If Planning Area “Cost ctrs: Cost element/activity inputs” doesn’t exist, create new and choose it and go to “Layout for Controlling”
– In “Layouts for Controlling” tab:
Create new entry with assigning the new layout, check on Overview and Integrated Excel box.
Choose it and go to “Default parameter” tab:
– It goes to the same layout, enter some example parameter:
– After that, the message is appeared:
– Click “Overview screen” button, the message is appeared, choose “Enable Macros”:
– Then, click on “Save file description”
– Besides that,save as this file to another excel file to make it as temple for uploading.
– Go back, the file description is creared and updated automatically
4. So now, you prepare the data in the excel file and save it as .txt
– You can change to another cost center and add more cost element.
But you need to copy correct name of cost center and cost element.
Example: I have an upload file:
5. Upload planning data: tcode KP06, specify the layout your created.
– Go to menu Extras > Excel Planning > Upload…
– One screen is display, specify the location of upload file, choose the correct file description has been assigned to your layout
– Execute it.
– The log is appear if successful like this: