In case you missed it, I am very pleased to let you know that WP8 (Windows Phone 8) is now supported by the latest version of Afaria 7 SP3.
It appears that Afaria has re-enabled part of its OMA-DM server inorder to support WP8.
Windows Phone 8 is now supported with a SSP self service portal and has a Enterprise App Store.
The following sections are worth reading in the Afaria 7 SP3 Administration Guide
- Windows Phone Devices on page 38
- Enrolling Windows Phone Devices in Management on page 40
- Removing Windows Phone Devices from Management on page 41
- Hardware Inventory for Windows Phone Devices on page 77
- Editing a Windows Phone Device on page 83
- Security Actions for Windows Phone Devices on page 89
- Creating a Configuration Policy for Windows Phone on page 183
- Creating an Enrollment Policy for Windows Phone on page 202
- Defining an Access Control Policy for Windows Phone on page 240
- Defining a Remediation Policy for Windows Phone on page 244