Considerable reason for error AA 632
Error AA 632 occurs when you post a transaction(e.g.negative acquisition at T-code: F-90 with transaction type 101.)
1. The asset has the balances of last year before T-code: F-90 is executed.
2. Memo value is set as 1 at T-code: OAYI.
3. Post negative acquisition to this asset with the transaction type 101, error AA 632 will occur.
The new depreciation calculation routines check the transactions much stricter against the asset values than it has been done in the old depreciation calculation functionality, especially for the transaction type group.
1. In the example provided, the acquisition transaction type used is 310. Check T-code: AO75 for transaction type 310 and get the transaction group.
2. Check the flag “Curr.-yr.acq. transaction” (XZUGNE) at the “Transaction Type Group” 31 via T-code: SM30 -> Table V_TABWG -> Display.
3. “Curr.-yr.acq. transactinon” (XZUGNE) flag is not activated. Hence, this is a prior year transaction. ie
Prior year 10,000 (Transaction type 310)
Current year 0
4. The transaction type used in F-90 is 101, transaction type group is 11(Check T-code: AO73).
5. Check the flag “Curr.-yr.acq. transaction” (XZUGNE) at the “Transaction Type Group” 11 via T-code: SM30 -> Table V_TABWG -> Display.
6. “Curr.-yr.acq. transactinon” (XZUGNE) flag isactivated. Hence, this is a current year transaction. ie
Current year 100,000-(Transaction type 101)
7. When T-code: F-90 is posted with transaction type 101, system will deduct 10,000 from current year which has zero balance. Hence, error AA 632 occurs.
- In the example provided, in T-code: F-90, use another transaction type instead of 101 that is assigned to the transaction type group which has prior year acquisition balances. i.e. “Curr.-yr.acq. transaction” (XZUGNE) indicator is off.
- Please also refer to SAP Note 1025126 (part 2) which tries to explain that the checks during the calculation should lead to more “consistent” asset values with the new depreciation calculation logic and SAP Note 1666291 which explained in detailed prior-year and current-year acquisition.
There is also relevant SAP Note 1896699 for similar scenario.