We’ve all heard it before: you need to Sell Better, Market Better, Serve Customers Better than ever before.
Welcome to Jumpstart Preconference Sessions Produced by ASUG at SAPPHIRENOW.
On May 13th at 1pm – Myself and Seema Thomas, present a four-hour seminar titled: “SAP 360 Customer and SAP CRM on HANA: Solution Overview, Accelerators, Strategies and Tips to Jumpstart Your CRM Project”
I share my thoughts regarding what’s important about SAP’s new CRM and RDS solutions in this video:
The session is designed to walk attendees through the full offerings of the CRM rapid deployment solution portfolio from core CRM 360 customer solutions, analytics, mobile CRM, HANA, and new Cloud-based offerings.
Register now and you’ll take the journey with us to see and hear how you can get your CRM project up and running in weeks with SAP’s Rapid Deployment Solutions.
Here’s more about May 13th CRM Jumpstart Seminar:
- Learn how to transform your direct and indirect sales force into a collaborative team of knowledgeable and trusted advisors with:
- CRM 360 solution for sales
- Selling via contact centers
- Social and collaboration
- Understand how marketers can gain the essential business insights needed to make intelligent decisions and to better manage marketing resources to do more with less:
- CRM 360 solution Marketing management
- Segmentation Management
- Sentiment analysis
- Gain insight into the SAP CRM rapid deployment solutions portfolio and roadmap, including plans to continually improve the customer experience with new capabilities that incorporate:
- SAP HANA
Come see it for yourself: register today for SAP 360 Customer and SAP CRM RDS Jumpstart Day Seminar on May 13 at 1pm. We’ll see you there!