@BusinessObjects Twitter Handle Changing to @SAPAnalytics on April 22
The @BusinessObjects Twitter handle will become @SAPAnalytics on April 22. Why? Because our conversations cover the full spectrum of analytics topics, from BI, EPM, and GRC to applied analytics, in-memory, cloud, and more.
We ran a short survey to determine how you’d like us to communicate on topics related to BusinessObjects. Based on the responses received, we’ll use #BOBJ to track all conversations related to BusinessObjects, so make sure to add that hashtag to your Twitter dashboard.
A BIG THANKS to everyone who participated in the survey! We truly appreciate your contributions and suggestions!
If you’re already following us, don’t worry, the only thing changing is our name. The conversation will remain the same. The change is automatic, so you don’t have to do anything. You’ll simply see @SAPAnalytics in your tweet stream vs. @BusinessObjects.
And as a quick reminder, we have several ways to stay connected with the analytics conversation from SAP in addition to @SAPAnalytics:
- @SAPEPM: enterprise performance management topics
- @SAPGRC: governance, risk, and compliance topics
- @SAPCommNet: the SAP community network
- @SAPMentors: SAP’s top experts and community influencers
- @SAPSupportCE: SAP’s global support customer experience, providing information, insight, and support on analytics and other topics