SAPPHIRE NOW Orlando is less than 4 weeks away.
When you read this, you are probably putting together your personal agenda for this innovative and sometimes overwhelming event and you wonder which of the thousands of sessions are relevant for you. Or you are still trying to find out if there is enough in it for you at all?
If you are part of a Manufacturing company, if bringing innovative products to market and producing high-quality products at high profit margins is still a challenge for you – then we have a great program for you.
· Your first stop at SAPPHIRE NOW should be the Industries and Lines of Business Campus, where R & D/Engineering , Sustainability and Manufacturing topics are located (among many other topics). Talk to our experts about the latest developments and solutions around Product Lifecycle Management, Portfolio and Project Management and 3D Visualiation. You find this under the session ID “IL138” in the agenda builder.
· Unlike most national user conferences, SAPPHIRENOW brings together experts from all the industries and lines of business that SAP covers. Click the “sample agendas” tab on this page to see what kinds of sessions you might be interested in.
- Don´t miss to attend the theatre presentations from high profile manufacturing organisations, sharing their experiences with you. How have they successfully implemented and how are they using SAP PLM solutions?
There will be a dedicated FORUM day for R&D, Manufacturing and Sustainablity on May 14. You will hear from customers like Colgate, Kennametal and Waters Corporation why they chose SAP to support their R&D, Manufacturing and Sustainability processes for faster time to market and improved product compliance.
The manufacturing, R & D, and sustainability forum focuses on optimizing business processes for R&D and engineering, process and discrete manufacturing, and enterprise asset management. Key drivers are:
- Efficient manufacturing operations for process industries
- Responsive manufacturing operations for discrete industries
- Product innovation
- Enterprise portfolio and project management
- Enterprise asset management
- Safe, reliable operations and products
- 3D visualization
These are just a few highlights I am sharing with you today. I will give you more details in the following weeks. Still not sure if Orlando is the right place to go in May? Maybe the Celebration Night could change your mind?
Hope to see you in Orlando!