Best selling author and innovation expert Daniel Burrus recently described what an evolved mobile strategy looks like in the article titled Does Your Organization Have a Mobile Strategy to Accelerate Growth? “When you think about mobility, don’t just think about devices and apps and how you might use those. Step back and create a bigger strategy, because mobile is far bigger than that. Instead, ask yourself,”
- How can we accelerate growth
- Gain new competitive advantages
- Transform all of our business processes
- Transform how we communicate
- Transform how we collaborate
- Transform how we innovate
- Transform how we train
- Transform how we educate
- Transform how we sell
- Transform how we market
- Transform how we share knowledge?
I know we often discuss topics like HTML5 vs. native apps and the different kinds of mobile application development tools and platforms here, and these subjects are important, but the impact of digital and business transformations caused by social, mobile, analytics and cloud technologies are having a far greater impact on industries than many people have yet to grasp.