In this podcast, SAP mentor Ingo Hilgefort offers insights taken from his BI2013 experience, including why SAP customers are moving from BEx to Analysis, SAP’s roadmap for Design Studio, and SAP BusinessObjects Analysis Suite integration with SAP NetWeaver BW.
Click here to listen to the podcast and transcript: http://bit.ly/16MYwvu
Ingo will also be presenting on these topics at BI 2013 in Amsterdam, 11-13 June.
- Delivering interactive mobile and Web-based BI applications and dashboards with SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio
- Hands-on lab: SAP BusinessObjects Analysis Suite with SAP NetWeaver BW
- A technical guide to integrating SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.0 with SAP ERP and SAP NetWeaver BW
- Expert strategies for picking the right SAP BusinessObjects BI solution for your reporting and analysis needs
- Lessons for preparing, deploying, and optimizing SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.0 SP05 (plus a sneak peek at what’s coming with SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.1)
Thanks Ingo for the interview! I look forward to seeing you in Amsterdam for BI 2013.