SAP University Alliances Summer Face-to-Face Workshops Logistics for the University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
Face-to-Face Workshop Logistics Information
for the University of Wisconsin Milwaukee
- Register here.
- There is no fee for the summer workshops. However, your campus needs to cover your travel (flight, ground transportation, hotel, meals, etc).
- Dress is business casual for the entire event. Relax, learn, network, enjoy. You may find weather information for Milwaukee at www.weather.com.
- We suggest you use get directions from the airport to your chosen hotel, and from your hotel to the University from the University website or from a site such as Mapquest (www.mapquest.com) or Google Maps (www.maps.google.com).
- Classes will begin each day at 9:00 am local time and will run to around 5:00 pm. Workshops are 4 full days. Sessions end at 5:00 pm on the last day of all workshops; please plan travel accordingly.
- There will be breaks provided mid-morning and mid-afternoon. Participants will be responsible for their lunches, which can be purchased in the campus Union or at nearby restaurants.
- You will be advised of specific room locations for your workshop upon arrival at the workshop venue.
- University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee Lubar School of Business 3202 N. Maryland Avenue Milwaukee, WI 53211
- Contact: Dave Haseman,
Professor and UCC Director Phone: (414) 229-4357 Emergency: (414) 229-3992
- Recommended Airport: Mitchell International Airport (MKE)
- Hotel: Radisson Milwaukee North Shore.
7065 North Port Washington Road, Glendale, WI. 414-351-6960. www.radisson.com/milwaukeewi_north. The special room rate is $86, which includes a full hot breakfast. To receive this special rate, call the hotel directly or toll-free 800-333-3333 and ask for the “UWM-SAP group” room rate. Cut-off date is July 1.
- Transportation from the Radisson: UWM has arranged for bus transportation from the Radisson to campus in the morning and from campus to the Radisson after class at a fee of $25 per week. This service will also provide transportation on the last day after class either to the airport or the hotel (at your option). Note: The Radisson is unable to provide its shuttle service to and from campus because of the number of guests at the hotel. To order your bus pass, go to www.cti.sba.uwm.edu. Select either Week 1 (July 9-12) or Week 2 (July 15-18). Have your credit card ready when ordering. Know that your zip code must match the zip code on your credit card billing statement. Deadline for ordering your pass is July 1.
- Directions: For maps of and directions to the UWM campus please see http://www4.uwm.edu/visitors/map_directions_tours.cfm
- Class Location: Lubar School of Business
- Parking: Parking is available in the Student Union garage and is $1.50 /hour, with a $12 daily maximum. The garage is located at 2200 E. Kenwood Blvd.