Add some SAP support aroma to your ASUG recipe
Many of you are currently starting to build your personal agenda for the SAPPHIRE NOW and ASUG Annual Conference. Let me use this opportunity to advise you of some exciting SAP Support related ASUG sessions!
Why exciting? Because customers are involved in the sessions that I’m about to recommend to you! For sure, there’s no better source than hearing directly from our clients how they leveraged SAP’s support services to become a better business.
So here’s just a selection of some must-attend ASUG sessions. Please search for the session IDs within the official agenda builder to add these to your schedule:
Tuesday, May 14
- Session ID 1401: Value of a Customer Center of Expertise, feat. Heineken
- Session ID 1503: Gaining Visibility into Critical Business Processes and Reducing Costs with SAP MaxAttention and Run SAP Like a Factory, feat. McKesson
- Session ID 1603: Instituting SAP Solution Manager 7.1 IT Service Management and Change Management at Johnson & Johnson
Wednesday, May 15
- Session ID 1507: Owens Illinois Continuously Improves Business Processes with Run SAP Like a Factory, ALM, SAP Solution Manager 7.1, and SAP MaxAttention Services
- Session ID 1607: Amerisource Bergen Implements SAP Solution Manager 7.1 Change Request Management (ChaRM) Functionality to Streamline and Improve Processes
- Session ID 1609: Westcon uses SAP ActiveEmbedded to accelerate innovation while reducing operation efforts with Build and Run SAP Like a Factory
Thursday, May 16
- Session ID 1510: SAP Center of Excellence (COE) Certification Presents Holistic Approach and Framework Reducing Total Cost of Ownership at Ashland, Inc.
- Session ID 1610: Coca-Cola Refreshments Shares Tested Best Practices for IT Operations with SAP Solution Manager 7.1 SP 6
That was it for now. Please stay tuned to learn which sessions we have in store for you at the SAP Active Global Support Center during SAPPHIRE NOW. Just as a pre-info, there will be 32 sessions alone in our SAP AGS demo theatre allowing attendees to experience how we help customers execute on their innovation strategy!
Find all blogs related to this topic here.
Benjamin Wilk is part of SAP’s global Maintenance Go-To-Market organization.