Hi All, I am sharing my personal experience for create workflow from Newly integrated Eclipse Editor. As you know newly Eclipse ABAP editor has great feature for debugging and coding. This document shows how you can create workflow in this Editor.
Prerequisite: You should install Eclipse Editor with ABAP feature. You must have latest GUI.
1. Open your Eclipse Editor.
2. Click on File -> New -> Other…
3. It will open a dialog for Repository Wizard. Select ABAP Repository Object under ABAP list.
4. Here you have to select Workflow Template under Other list.
5. Put some Object Name and click on Finish
6. It will open Workflow Task editor same like GUI in the middle pane. Click on Maximize button, it will open in big dialog which is easily visible to use.
7. Then fill all the filed, give workflow task name , workitem Text and click on Save.
8. Create Transport Request and Save it.
9. Your Workflow task saved. Now click on Workflow Builder.
10. It will open Workflow Builder.
11. Now add you step as your required. I just add Mail step.
12. Save and Activate the Workflow.
13. You successfully created the workflow. Now for simple test click F8.
14. Click Execute. It will execute the workflow and send mail to initiator , here it is you.
15. Then click on Business Workplace. It will open the inbox.
You will see mail . And testing successful. Then click Restore for small pane.
16. Now you can see your Workflow template in the Left Panel.