For the first time ever, SAP will be participating as a sponsor of the Intel Developer Forum (IDF) in Beijing. The event will take place on April 10th and 11th and SAP’s developer evangelists will be at SAP’s booth (#E124) with information about programs and initiatives available to developers in China. If you (or someone you know) are attending this event, stop by the booth to learn about:
- SAP for developers:
- SAP HANA: learn how to build apps that analyze massive volumes of data in real-time using SAP HANA. Find out how to bring your apps to market through the SAP HANA Marketplace or the SAP HANA Startup program.
- SAP NetWeaver Gateway: a technology that enables developers with no SAP knowledge to build apps in their native development environment (e.g. Eclipse – Java and Android, Xcode – iOS, Microsoft Visual Studio – .NET, etc.) and connect them to SAP systems.
- Free developer licenses and trials: find out how to sign up for free developer licenses and trials available to developers in China and how to get started.
- SAP for partners: learn more about SAP’s partner ecosystem and how to benefit from the collaboration with SAP as a mobile apps partner or by joining the SAP HANA apps partner program.
- SAP for students: if you are a student and are hungry to learn more about cutting-edge technologies but have never heard of SAP before, discover what SAP University Alliances is readily offering to students in China today and how you can try enterprise class software and solutions from SAP by yourself.
- SAP for customers: learn about customers in China, such as Nongfu Spring, who have successfully implemented SAP Business Suite on SAP HANA using Intel’s infrastructure. Find out about the types of apps that businesses need (e.g. use cases) and how you as a developer can help businesses innovate.
For more information about SAP’s participation at IDF, visit: http://bit.ly/13YfQzT (in Chinese).