It’s never a good thing when a company just talks to itself. As a marketer at SAP I really want to be able to talk directly to customers, to the larger conversation. I’ve been asked to get more involved with ASUG this year and I’m thrilled to be able to join the broader conversations I know are taking place. I’m new at this but I’m jumping in, head first, at the upcoming SAPPHIRE NOW/ASUG Annual Conference in Orlando.
I see this as not only an opportunity to meet with the ASUG volunteers, but a chance to hear and learn about some of the cool, innovative ways customers use SAP solutions- ways that I may not be aware of.
I know I’m preaching to the choir when I say that SAP is a big company. There is a lot about our industry that I am still trying to understand. I hope that getting more involved with ASUG will help me better understand the real value of SAP straight from the field. I also hope that anyone who wants a better understanding of SAP, from a marketing perspective, will ask me. I’m happy to share what I can.
This year’s ASUG conference looks packed with interesting topics. I’ve had a couple “a-ha” moments perusing the session titles so I can only imagine what the sessions hold. Here are some of the sessions that caught my eye:
- Introducing Shop Floor Mobility in Boeing’s Journey to a Common Manufacturing Execution System – Session Code 3013
- The Fashion Industry Comes ALIVE with Extended Warehouse Management – Session Code 5201
- At IBM, Complex Offerings Just Got a Lot Less Complicated – Session Code 3506
- British American Tobacco Drives More Value out of Recipe Management – Session Code 3411
- Under Armour: HANA ARO – A Fashion Co-Innovation Story – Session Code 3002
Learn more about the ASUG conference
Start building your conference agenda with the agenda builder
If you tweet, follow me at the conference @ginadest.