BI LIVE 2013 – An ASUG & SAP Support & Maintenance Strategic SIG Production
BI LIVE 2013 IS IN THE BOOKS!!!
Please review the link HERE for our Blog on how things went & to download the materials.
Your Hosts With The Mosts,
Kristen & Chris
Greetings BI Friends & Colleagues –
It is with great pleasure that Kristen Scheffler and I introduce you to a new virtual series that is kicking off on April 24, 2013. From 11-5 Eastern Standard time join the SAP Team to educate on the cutting edge of Customer Success & Support topics focused on ensuring your successful BI4 implementation. This virtual event is co-sponsored and developed in collaboration with SAP and our Americas SAP User Group Support & Maintenance Strategic Interest Group.
The main elevator pitch for you as a BI Admin, Project Manager, or CIO is that your SAP & ASUG colleagues expect you to be successful with your BI4 rollout and we want to help you achieve it! So come join us for the full 6 hours or pop in and out of the schedule at your pleasure – just make sure you come prepared and have your learning caps on!
1. For Americas SAP User Group Members please register via the ASUG Website:
2. For Interested Customers & Colleagues who are not members of ASUG please email Kristen Scheffler & Christopher Vozella to get yourself on the Guest list. Of course if you are America’s customers we strongly recommend you check out ASUG and join the Community as membership has its benefits!!!
- 11:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Keynote & Introduction • Mike Griffiths, Global Functional Manager, BI Support
- 11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. BI4 Concurrent Licensing Overview • Patrick Sims
- 12:00 p.m. – 12:45 p.m. BI4 Upgrade: Resources & Tools • Joshua Kuhn
- 1:00 p.m. – 1:45 p.m. BI4 Tuning for APS Success • Thomas Soost
- 2:00 p.m. – 2:45 p.m. BI4 Dashboards Best Practices • Amit Mathur
- 3:00 p.m. – 3:45 p.m. BI4 Single Sign On to HANA Best Practices • Tim Ziemba
- 4:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. Wrap Up & Debrief • Kristen Scheffler & Christopher Vozella
- Knowledge Base 1840406 has been created and we have asked our SAP Engineers & Customers to share this Blog or Knowedge Base with interested colleagues so you can confirm your Registration.
- Link on the Business Objects Board ( BOB ) to this Blog to share via the BOB Community
- We are planning to Live Tweet the Event under the Hashtag #BILIVE2013 from our @SAPSupportCE Twitter Feed
BI LIVE 2013 Survey
Please take some time to fill out our Survey on BI LIVE 2013.
Thank you and we look forward to you joining us on April 24, 2013!!
Your Hosts with the Mosts
Kristen & Chris