Discover the Power of Collaborative Marketing at the POI Summit, April 14-16, Chicago, IL
Embassy Suites Hotel O’Hare – Rosemont
Join SAP, your peers, and industry experts, at the Promotion Optimization Institute’s next POI Summit to discuss the critical sales, marketing, and merchandising skills needed to create and optimize promotional plans, assortments, and pricing to drive sales and profits.
Attend our customer presentation sessions
- The Next Steps: Premier Foods Applies Lessons Learned Toward Achieving TPO
Monday, April 15, 2013
2:30 – 3:20 p.m.
- Kraft Foods: Transforming Sales and Operations Planning into a Competitive AdvantageTuesday, April 16, 2013
10:15 – 11:00 a.m.
While you’re at the summit, join us for a networking lunch on April 15 to discuss demand signal management from 12:20 – 1:35 p.m. And stop by our exhibit to learn how we can help you:
- Sustain incremental revenue and volume growth from promotions
- Model scenarios to optimize future promotions
- Analyze store merchandising compliance and react immediately
- Drive faster, more accurate sales and operations planning
- Synchronize supply and demand planning to become a demand-driven enterprise
Click here to register to attend the event.
Paul Larson | Industry Principal | Consumer Products | M: 512-297-7460 | email@example.com | RUN BETTER WITH SAP
Visit us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/SAPConsumerProducts
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/SAP_CP