Join SAP, Webtrends and CoreMedia on April 16 for a live webinar
Drive online conversions by measuring, testing, and optimizing Web sites powered by SAP Web Channel Experience Management
Date & Time
Tuesday, April 16, 2013
9:00 AM PDT, Noon AM EDT, 6:00 PM CET
Companies are dealing with a new type of customer – they are socially networked, well informed, and empowered to connect with other customers and share their voice. Delivering an effective, relevant brand experience is more important now than it has ever been.
Key to providing a “brand experience” that builds customer trust and brand loyalty is understanding the needs and desires of your target customers and responding in personalized and relevant ways throughout the customer’s journey. After all, if your primary goal is to optimize sales, your Web site must deliver the best content to the right prospect at the right time.
This Webinar is designed to share best practices for measuring, testing, and optimizing your SAP-powered Web site. Join Webtrends and CoreMedia as we discuss our innovative, proven solutions for understanding your customers’ behaviors and optimizing business results.
- A simple approach to comprehensive measurement of your Web channel
- How to deliver significant conversion improvement through testing
- Segmentation and content targeting
- How to drive Web channel data into the SAP Customer Relationship Management application to improve sales and marketing efforts
- Easy implementation and quick time to results through Webtrends Advanced Analytics certified for integration with SAP Web Channel Experience Management
- Jeff Seacrist, Webtrends, VP of Product Strategy
- Mark Chow, CoreMedia, Solution Architect
- Riad Hijal, SAP, Director, Solution Management