This article provides step-by-step guide to create a Project and Package for Standalone Scrambling scenario to scramble HCM Data (Personnel First Name and Last Name) using SAP delivered standard content for Scrambling.
1. Enter into the TDMS Work Center using transaction TDMS. Choose ‘Projects’.
1. In the next screen click on the “New” button to create a new Project.
1. In the ‘Project Composer’ screen, specify a unique Name and Description for the Project.
1. 4. Click on the “Next” button to select a template for the Project.
1. 5. Select template for ‘Standalone Scrambling’ from the list of SAP provided templates.
1. We can see that the ‘Standalone Scrambling Solution’ is added to the Project Execution Plan.
1. Click on button ‘Finish’ to save all the changes and to conclude the creation of Project.
1. Enter into the newly created Project and switch to the EDIT mode.
1. Click on option ‘Assign’ under column ‘System Landscape’ to assign already defined System Landscape for execution of the Project.
1. As next step/task, click on button ‘Create Package’ to enter into the process tree for the scenario.
In the Process tree of the newly created Package, execute the first activity ‘Verification of Execution system’ which checks if the Execution System Client is a Production Client.
1. Now execute the next activity ‘Define Scrambling Rules’.
1. This takes us to the next screen where we can copy the Scrambling Objects from the Project / from the Work Center. For the current scenario, select ‘Copy from Work Center’.
1. Choose the SAP delivered Standard Scrambling Object ‘Personnel_Data’ and activate the Rules ‘Rule_Personnel_First_Name’ and ‘Rule_Personnel_Last_Name’ under the group ‘Personnel_Name’ by selecting the checkbox under Column ‘Active’.
1. After activating the required Scrambling Objects for the scenario, choose ‘Save and Close’.
1. Proceed with the execution of subsequent activities in the Process tree to complete the Scrambling of HCM Data (Scrambling of Personnel First Name and Last Name).
HoHope this helps.