How to determine the Server and Port parameters for an Excel Client connection thru the Server URL
You have successfully installed the EPM Add-in for Microsoft Office.
1. You are in the Create Connection dialog of the Connection Manager.
2. In the NetWeaver Environment, go to TCode SMICM.
3. From the menu tab, click “Goto”; then select “Services”.
4. Note the Server and Port parameters…
5. When the connection is successful, the Environment and Model fields
will be populated with the applicable objects in the BPC System.
— Press OK to complete the authentication procedure.