Placing file in two different directories using single receiver communication Channel
The Purpose of the document is to show that, placing a file in different directories using Single Receiver Communication Channel.
The Main purpose of this blog is to process the file in two different directories at target system. One folder for processing the file in target system and the other folder is for archiving the file. So, the processing of the file has failed then the target system will get the same file from the other folder where PI archives the file.
Design and Configuration Process:
As per the requirement we have to create two data types, two message types, three service interfaces( One for sender and two for receivers), one message mapping and two operation mappings.
Message Mapping please do the following steps…
In the mapping we are replacing the “+” in “\” because the directory we have mentioned with + in that “\” will not accept in parameterized mapping.
We need to use an UDF to different directories and parameterized mapping should be maintained.
In the parameter we need to use a variable called directory as a variable to the different directories at runtime.
In Signature tab Mention
Maintain 2 operations mapping with parameters.
● Configure the designed objects, interfaces created in the ESR and also the applications.
● Configure communication channels for sender and receiver applications.
● File channel configuration we have to specify Source directory and File Name information.
● Receiver channel configuration we have to specify the receiver path and file name details and specify the parameterized information.
● Receiver interface we need to specify the parameters value.
Provide ICO below steps:
For 1st Service interface
For 2nd Service interface:
After testing you will get
Here are the 2 message IDs
Message Log for d41d97a6-d235-11e1-bba0-000000294da2.
Message log for d41d97a6-d235-11e1-bba0-000000294da2.
NOTE: It is work only for NFS not on FTP scenarios.